The results of the answers you gave to the previous questions indicate that you are a


The GOOBER is found in about 95% of the population, the other 5% being in denial. Less than one tenth of 1% of the popluation is a Fudd Boy and exhibit such a developed stage of Gooberness that they do not fall into the trait of GOOBER at all. The GOOBER is characterized by being roughly mammalian, often a biped. Fingernail chewing is a problem for the GOOBER as are excess flatulence, spontaneous combustion, and compulsive breathing. Further, the GOOBER is likely to be found eating knockwurst on rye in small delies owned by men named Mack, Cindy, or Merv Griffin.

Back to Uncle Smeggy!